home my cottage projects book club shop featured my buttons advertise

Monday, April 27, 2015

Mod Mix Monday #189

 via
Lots of flowers in this week's favorites from Mod Mix Monday.
I am crazy for that floral curtain in the photo above. I'd like that as a shower curtain.
I also like the mix of flowers with the heavy weight linen upholstery.
 Victoria of Trois Petites Filles sprinkled flowers about her home.
 Laurel of The North End Loft took us on a tour of projects around her house including her dining room.
 Darrielle of DD's Cottage made this super cute chalkboard out of an old window.
 Penny of Penny's Vintage Home showed off her greenhouse all done up or spring. 
It's not right to be jealous...it's a sin...but I so wish this greenhouse was mine.
Patti of Old Things New shared this super cute potting bench she made. 
I love that she painted in wonderful cool tropical colors and then added punches of red.
Like I said, "Super Cute"!
Mary of Orphans with Makeup gave complete instructions on how to white wash furniture.
I love that piece above with it's wash of white.
You must see this at Old Black Cat Boo...
That's a giant Great Dane mix -cramming himself into a very tiny dog bed.

Please join in this week's Mod Mix Monday!
Remember anything old made over to be new...anything new changed up to look old.
New and old together...
Please include the Mod Mix Monday logo and back link to me.
Use a permalink to your individual post not to your entire blog.

If you link up...I'd appreciate it, if you'd follow me.

10 comments:

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

Great choices, Nita. Have a wonderful week. xoox

DD's Cottage said...

Thanks for the party Nita and the feature of my chalkboard!

Penny @ Penny's Vintage Home said...

Thank you so much for featuring my greenhouse! It's always a pleasure to stop by and join the party...hugs....

Debra@CommonGround said...

Thanks for hosting, Nita. Have a wonderful week!

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thanks Nita for Mod Mix Monday 189. Have a lovely week.
Joy

Laurel Stephens said...

Oh that great dane is SO funny! Wonderful features, Nita. Thank you so much for including mine!

Jemma@athomewithjemma said...

Nita,
Love your party and these features are gorgeous!
Happy Monday,
Jemma

Diana said...

Great features, Nita. Thanks so much for hosting!

My thrift store addiction said...

Hi Nita, thanks for another fun party!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the feature and another great party.
Mary @ Orphans With Makeup